Commercial Manager - Bangalore Location
Minimum 10+ years’ experience in similar role with a Construction Management or Contractor Company is mandatory.
- Degree or trade qualifications in a construction related discipline.
- The role requires you to be motivated and results-driver.
- You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to resolving complex issues.
- Relationship management is the key element to success in this role.
- Communication and interpersonal skills of the highest caliber is a prerequisite.
- You will be required to hold the responsibility for the financial well-being of the project.
- Primary measure of your performance will be the ability to deliver within the project cost budgets.
- Exposure working in Indian project is mandatory.
- Overseas working exposure in similar projects is required.
- Capable of reviewing existing operations.
- Effective in building good working relationships within the various teams in the project.
- Responsible to ensure the highest level of service to the Client
- Required to monitor and coordinate the project to ensure it is completed on time
- Need to ensure project progress according to budget and to specified quality standards.
- Expected to conduct yourself to ensure integrity in everything you do.
- The role also essential to ensure sound people and project management.
- Need to produce high quality project management plans and method statements.
- Provide and update project team with information to control costs and expedite delivery.
- Monitor compliance with construction program and identify opportunities for improved delivery.
- Need to look for opportunities to improve the Client’s position in regard to return and value.
- Resolve disputes quickly and reasonably.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with Client representatives, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders involved in the project.
- Protect F+G’s contractual position at all times and bring to the attention of the National Operations Director (NOD) any issues of a political or commercially sensitive nature.
- Oversea the award of contracts and ensure the client is sufficiently protected contractually.
- Chair meetings and ensure minutes are actioned in a timely manner.
- Provide timely regular and accurate reporting on the project progress, costs and quality as determined by the NOD.
- Check and sign-off on all payment certificates and invoices.
- Ensure accurate finalization of client accounts. Provide adequate recommendations for variations and ensure contractors and consultants are paid in accordance with contract schedules.
- Should be equipped to apply risk assessment and management principles and processes.
- Should have excellent track record in handling commercials corporate interior fit-out project.
- Should be able to handle tendering process single handedly.
- Should have exposure on FIDIC & NEC-4 forms of contract.
- Should have working knowledge of NRM codes.
- Should have working knowledge of MEPF commercials.
Rewards and Benefits:
We offer a competitive industry standard compensation package.