Commissioning, Qualification, Validation Specialist
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices in over 50 countries, SNC-Lavalin's approximately 40,000 employees provide EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, environment and water, infrastructure and power. SNC-Lavalin can also combine these services with its financing and operations and maintenance capabilities to provide complete end-to-end project solutions.
This position is responsible for consulting with clients in testing and coordinating building systems and equipment.
- Assessment of suitability of bio-pharmaceutical equipment and processes, via structured testing and analysis
- Generation/execution of equipment validation protocols and reports for clients in regulated industries.
- Analysis of test data, reporting of results
- Provide support in troubleshooting
- Provide recommendations on equipment operation/optimization.
- Provides support or training to client on system operating procedures.
- Provides general support to the CQV group to meet department goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in an Engineering field (Chemical), or related Science Program
- Experience in a GMP environment an asset
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role an asset, not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must
- Proficient in English (oral/written), French knowledge (an asset)
- Well organized, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of automated and computerized systems used in industrial settings a definite asset (Facility Monitoring/Building Automation preferred; PLC/SCADA and plant floor automation an asset).
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible with the proven ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.