This vacancy has now expired... why not:
This role reports directly to the Director, Compensation and will be responsible for the management and delivery of SNC-Lavalin’s corporate incentive plans.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of SNC-Lavalin’s short-term incentives schemes which includes the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), regional short-term incentive arrangements, project and sales bonus schemes and other business specific short-term incentive arrangements, providing strong project and stakeholder management, to ensure successful delivery.
- Creates and maintains all documentation related to the management of the short-term incentive plans.
- Responsible for developing and creating engaging communication material to participants and leaders on the various short-term incentive schemes; annual objectives, personalized statement, brochure, etc.
- Conceives and leads continual improvement initiatives relating to the annual processes for the short-term incentive plans, which could include exploring HR systems to help automate the bonus calculations, communication material, data analysis, process improvements and flow of information with relevant stakeholders.
- Works closely with the Finance department to plan and deliver forecasting and budgeting information, relating to short-term incentive plans.
- Support different internal and external audits.
- Line management for an analyst in the daily activities of the bonus plans, providing coaching and technical development.
- Participate and in some cases lead projects to review and evolve current short-term incentive programs, policies, and/or guidelines.
- Act as the point of contact for all key stakeholders related to the various incentive plans (HR Business Partners, Finance department, payroll, Global Mobility, etc.).
- Respond to different queries by providing analytical support and preparing presentations that support the analysis.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of market trends related to short-term incentives and implement best practices where applicable to SNC-Lavalin.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Actuarial or other related filed.
- Experience of managing complex incentive arrangements in a global context, including plan administration, data analysis and liaison with finance teams
- Five to eight years of HR experience whereby three years are within compensation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment as well as in an autonomous manner.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage many tasks simultaneously in a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Excel. Experience of working with Workday compensation modules would be preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; (French and English) able to engage and influence stakeholders across functions, seniority and geographic locations.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs