This role reports directly to the Director, Compensation and will be responsible for the management and delivery of SNC-Lavalin’s corporate incentive plans.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of SNC-Lavalin’s short-term incentives schemes which includes the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), regional short-term incentive arrangements, project and sales bonus schemes and other business specific short-term incentive arrangements, providing strong project and stakeholder management, to ensure successful delivery.
- Creates and maintains all documentation related to the management of the short-term incentive plans.
- Responsible for developing and creating engaging communication material to participants and leaders on the various short-term incentive schemes; annual objectives, personalized statement, brochure, etc.
- Conceives and leads continual improvement initiatives relating to the annual processes for the short-term incentive plans, which could include exploring HR systems to help automate the bonus calculations, communication material, data analysis, process improvements and flow of information with relevant stakeholders.
- Works closely with the Finance department to plan and deliver forecasting and budgeting information, relating to short-term incentive plans.
- Support different internal and external audits.
- Line management for an analyst in the daily activities of the bonus plans, providing coaching and technical development.
- Participate and in some cases lead projects to review and evolve current short-term incentive programs, policies, and/or guidelines.
- Act as the point of contact for all key stakeholders related to the various incentive plans (HR Business Partners, Finance department, payroll, Global Mobility, etc.).
- Respond to different queries by providing analytical support and preparing presentations that support the analysis.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of market trends related to short-term incentives and implement best practices where applicable to SNC-Lavalin.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Actuarial or other related filed.
- Experience of managing complex incentive arrangements in a global context, including plan administration, data analysis and liaison with finance teams
- Five to eight years of HR experience whereby three years are within compensation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment as well as in an autonomous manner.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage many tasks simultaneously in a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Excel. Experience of working with Workday compensation modules would be preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; (French and English) able to engage and influence stakeholders across functions, seniority and geographic locations.