Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 25 years of working experience with rotating equipment, and minimum 15 years of experience with Process Gas Compressors with
commensurate engineering discipline knowledge as a compressor design specialist, preferably in for the Gas Plant/NGL/LPG facilities.
Thorough knowledge of engineering practices, principles, calculation methods, design and international codes, standards, specifications and
industry EPC entities and equipment vendors. Working in Saudi Aramco Projects is a plus point.
- Conceptual design, DBM (Design Basis Memoranda), FEED and Detailed Engineering for rotating equipment especially for Process Gas compressors in Gas Plant/NGL/LPG facilities.
- Preparation of specifications, data sheets, Material Requisitions, Bid clarification, Bid evaluations, vendor document/drawing review for compressors.
- Provide mechanical input to develop P&IDs, Plant Layout, Equipment Layout & GA drawings, isometrics, equipment foundation drawings.
- HAZOP review for compressor and resolution of HAZOP issues and evaluation of Risks with HSE, client and other disciplines.
- Resolve RFIs from vendors during fabrication & testing, modularization / packaging, construction and start-up.
- Life Cycle Cost comparative analysis, Risk analysis, Value Improvement and Cost Reduction during execution of project related with compressor
- Strong knowledge and application of international standards and codes especially rotating equipment standards.
- In depth knowledge of API 617, API 618, API 619, API 614, API 672, API 686 and dry gas seal system.