Our Chandler Team is growing! The CC drives safe completion of scope necessary to achieve and improve reliable delivery of Intel's Master Schedule Milestone requirements. In this endeavor, the CC will partner directly with the PIT Lead and/or TIPM as an empowered representative of the PIT; the CC is the leader at the point of work, collaborating directly with Trade Partners, Tool Owners, System Owners, and 3rd Parties. Responsible to monitor assigned tool progress toward the Milestones (e.g. Preface, Move-in & set, and SL1-C/SL2-C activities) and ensure they are well planned/coordinated/executed to meet the Team's commitments. The CC is the First-Line-of-Communications for all project team members regarding tactical field TI operations. The CC shall work within the team to identify and remove constraints, help mitigate risks effecting the implementation of construction scope, and will escalate all constraints that cannot be removed within the PIT structure. Also holds all Team members accountable for process and procedural discipline at the point of work to ensure a safe construction environment is achieved daily. This is an internal full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits. This position will be located at our premier client site, which is a semi-conductor manufacturing company in Chandler, AZ. We seek individuals who are looking for long term tenure and an opportunity to grow their career with us!
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Understands the Work Control Processes, safe work practices and actively pursues safety performance excellence every day
• Ensures all project work areas are in compliance with general housekeeping standards. Fully understand the process for decontamination, disposal, handling and transportation of material and/or production equipment.
• Accountable for implementing the proactive process for identification and mitigation of all trigger points within each Tool's areas of work before Prefac Start on each and every tool. Mitigation will be achieved through coordinated Trade implementation of material mitigation methods.
• Performs daily area inspections that encompasses all work in progress to confirm the areas are safe for work to continue. Stops the job whenever necessary until safe work conditions have been achieved. Includes frequent PTP audits and proactive safety coaching with team members. 1Understands timing of QCR and QAR inspections and supports the quality program in a manner that enable reliable delivery of the Team's committed Milestone delivery plans. Monitors quality and verifies readiness prior to QAR inspection.
• Engages the organized throughput of all 3rd party testing/certification reports (e.g. Press Test, Analytical Test, Voltage Checks, and Exhaust T&B). Also will be required to coordinate with all 3rd party suppliers in a manner that aligns with the project milestones. Includes validation of system integrity prior to test phases.
• Integration of the tool manufacturer co-dependencies, assembly requirements, logistics.
• Coordinate SIPP, eFIT, Tool Reservation (idle) activities in compliance to the processes.1 Last Planner® System practitioner; actively participates in the Pull Planning, Weekly Work Planning and Daily Huddle cadence. Proactive understanding of field conditions, conflicts and predecessor scopes (e.g. area readiness; ped conflicts; 2D/3D process steps). Includes support of SIPPs, eFIT, Tool Reservation (idle) activities in compliance to the processes. Drives constraint removal and achievement of the Team's plans.
• Communicates to the project team short interval scheduling priorities that align with the PIT's committed plans and the overall project schedule
• At least 2 years’ experience in lead/manager position of records management and/or construction records management.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Ability to identify, plan and organize work and adjust to on-going schedule changes.
• Knowledge of records management principles and procedures.
• Ability to supervise effectively and coordinate the resources available for an effective program.
• Thorough knowledge of records systems including classification, correspondence control and project file index (Taxonomy) and equipment usage.
• Ability to work under high pressure situations..
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong data entry skills with an eye for details and accuracy. Proficient in
• MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
• AutoCAD Batch Plotting and convert DWG to PDF, Adobe Professional convert word, excel to PDF
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement below
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.