- Responsible for the overall coordination and execution of small to medium scale new installation and construction works.
- Coordinate with owner and or 3rd party vendors or suppliers to ensure safe and efficient execution of the works.
- Minimum 5+ years of telecommunication project experience.
- Must carry at least 4 of the following:
- FOA CFOD, CFOS/D, CFOS/O or CFOT
- BICSI DCDC, RCDD or ESS
- CNET CNIDP, CNCI (Copper Cabling and Fiber Optic Cabling), CDCM or CNIT
- Comm scope or TE course certificates
- Fluke Versiv Certified Cabling Test Technician Training (CCTT)
- Draka Certified Engineers Program
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs