Construction Cost Manager
Construction Cost Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Construction Cost Manager
Our Albuquerque Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 5+ years of experience as a Cost Manager, we would like to connect with you. We are looking for performing cost management/quantity surveying support with a track record of success in ongoing delivery. This is an internal Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits. This position sits at our premier Semi-Conductor client site in Rio Rancho and requires a daily commute.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
- Prepares and issues monthly and quarterly cash flow forecasts to the capital construction team
- Prepares and issues monthly, quarterly and total project funding and commitment forecasts to the capital construction team
- Manages and controls capital project budget and spends at the WBS level
- Creation of WBS codes and scope alignment
- Validates and approves purchase requisitions/change orders
- Reviews all invoices for the project and ensures that junior technical staff codes the invoices where applicable and forwards them to the client’s accounts payable department
- Where applicable, overviews and reports to the client on contractor buyout of subcontract bid packages
- Schedules and leads regular cost meetings to align on budget, spending and change order status with the contractors and engineering teams
- Change order management, validation, and tracking
- Monthly spend to forecast variance analysis and drive the forecast to spend within required acceptance range
- Risk and opportunity analysis
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate Finance and Accounting policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related field
- Five years’ relevant experience
- Must have strong cost management, scheduling, and project planning and estimating skills, as well as the communication skills necessary to interface with external engineering, architectural and construction firms, suppliers, the management team and other organizations within client organizations.
- Must have experience working on or with construction project.
- Must be able to use A/E and CM cost and/or schedule information to evaluate project status.
- Must have experience in developing budgets, cash flows, and/or schedules.
- OSHA 10 hour preferred
- Experience in semi-conductor, commercial, industrial, refinery, is preferred.
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of industry standard software, including but not limited to SAP, Skire, VersaPro, etc. and ERP, Planning & Scheduling, and cost management applications.
- Experience with Primavera or Microsoft Projects is preferred.
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Advanced Excel skills are preferred
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Highly competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as determined by assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs