Construction Manager for Fixed Facilities
Construction Manager for Fixed Facilities
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
TransitNEXT is a wholly owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin is awarded the design, build, finance and maintenance of the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
We are looking for a qualified Construction Manager to work as a part of the Trillium Project Stations team. Reporting to the Project Director, the incumbent will ensure that all construction works are in accordance with design specifications and are carried out in accordance with budget and quality standards.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Establish and implement work schedule, methods, workforce plan, materials and equipment required;
- Responsible for the overall performance of projects and continuously analyzing their performance, while being the resource person for clients for all project activities in the field;
- Receive functional and operational guidance from the designated project manager and provide technical and administrative guidance to construction personnel on site;
- Lead the development and implementation of a training program for junior staff as well as all project security programs while ensuring they strictly adhere to federal and national security codes;
- Profit & Loss Responsibility
- Maintain ongoing contact with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
What will you contribute?
- University degree in engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in construction management and turnkey project management, including several years as a supervisor and director of major construction projects, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management;
- Experience in design and supervision of infrastructure construction;
- Experience working and coordinating the technical aspects of bids;
- 15 years of experience in the realization and management of major mass transit infrastructure projects.
- Participation in a similar role in at least 1 comparable project carried out as an EPCM
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute to this position? Apply now!
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs