Why join us?
Our Team is seeking a Construction Manager to support our food and beverage manufacturing clients in various locations around the US. The ideal candidate has experience with industrial food manufacturing construction projects with oversight responsibilities of subcontractor activities in an operational industrial facility or new greenfield projects. This position will be located at various locations around the US and is 100% travel with expenses covered. This is a full time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits. We seek individuals who are looking for long term tenure with an opportunity to grow a career with us.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Oversight and coordination of Mechanical subcontractor activities in an operational industrial facility performing renovations and build outs on existing structures.
- Promotion of a Beyond Zero safety culture and compliance with project and OSHA safety requirements.
- Interface between engineering and construction operations for resolution of technical issues related to all disciplines.
- Monitor the activities of contractors and subcontractors performing craftwork, ensuring compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements.
- Assist the Contractor(s) in directing daily work activities, coordinating the placement and movement of onsite equipment and material.
- Ensure that all Contractor personnel are trained on and aware of specifications and work procedures and are utilized to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Assume direct responsibility to ensure that all work performed by the Contractors is in accordance with contractual requirements, and meets all drawings and specifications.
- Assist Contractors in maintaining effective schedule and cost control.
- Planning of all installations and deliveries associated with the assigned project.
- Provide timely and complete resolution to technical questions and requests for information
- Assist in developing and maintaining project schedule.
- Ensure applicable Quality Assurance programs are implemented and followed.
What will you contribute?
- Experience in a management role over mechanical subcontractors on an industrial facility projects required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline. (Relevant project experience may substitute for a degree)
- 15+ years of experience in industrial construction preferred.
- Basic computer and word processing skills required.
- This is a construction project and the work will take place outdoors in potentially harsh conditions; the ability to withstand such is a requirement. Ability to walk the site regularly and to climb stairs and ladders to inspect work is also a requirement.
- OSHA 30 certification
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Group Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencie
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs