Construction Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Construction Project Manager
Our Ohio team is growing! Responsibilities will include daily communication with clients and contractors and coordinating resources for the completion of assigned tasks and projects, providing project reports as necessary. Desirable qualifications include experience in the Automotive industry. This is a full time Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits. We seek the individual who has long term career aspirations with us. This position will be located at our client site for the duration of the project in Toledo, Ohio. Local Detroit / Toledo based candidates preferred but will consider relocation for the exceptional candidate.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
• Plans, organizes, and directs activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
• Confers with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
• Assists with project delivery strategies.
• Schedules the project in logical steps and budgets time required to meet deadlines.
• Coordinates the project procurement, selection of contractors and assists with contract paperwork and management of changes.
• Coordinates QA/QC quality control plans.
• Coordinates safety management plans.
• Coordinates the building permit process and compliance with codes.
• Directs weekly construction meetings.
• Prepares daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Reviews contractor applications for payment and recommends payment to client.
• Creates and monitors cost reports for the client.
• Coordinates punch list preparation and project closeout.
• Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field,
• 7 years relevant experience.
• Construction Management experience in light industrial and commercial
• Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must have strong construction estimating skills, strong knowledge of construction and procurement strategies, and proficiency with project scheduling software.
• Must have ability to navigate Web based construction management software (often provided by the client).
• Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
• 30 hour training in OSHA safety requirements, CMAA/PMI.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles