Why join us?
Our Los Angeles team is growing! We are searching for a Contract Administrator with experience of the administration of construction contracts related to infrastructure. Good working knowledge of design-bid-build and design-build procurement processes, evaluation and award of contracts in accordance with the Clients procedures. The role involves excellent communication skills, coordinating and working closely with the client, stakeholders and vendors. Experience in aviation construction is preferred. This position is a fulltime internal position for Faithful Gould and comes with robust benefits We seek individuals who are looking for long term tenure and a career with us!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Understanding and familiarity with various forms of construction contracts, in particular public- private partnerships.
- Write contract letters, change orders, contract analysis and other communications and notices
- Lead contract claims negotiations
- Follow protocols for record keeping and documentation retention for audit
- Be able to monitor and report on inclusivity and labor related compliance regulations
- Ability to work within procurements guidelines and schedules to ensure timely award within the overall project schedule
- Assist in reviewing contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Work in a high pressure and fast changing environment while producing accurate and timely results
What will you contribute?
- 10+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field, preferably in aviation engineering and construction
- Knowledge of engineering and construction procurement and contracts
- Has strong negotiation and communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem solving abilities
- Previous experience with large infrastructure projects is an asset
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (i.e.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.). or
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs