Contractor Management Consultant
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins Nuclear is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Contractor Management Consultant in Chalk River, Ontario, Canada.
SCOPE OF WORK
• The Construction Management Consultant will provide oversight to how the Contract, Contractor, ERM Construction Management Office will execute construction contracts. He/she will play a critical role in setting up the Site Integration Office.
• Prepare and implement processes and procedures for the operation of the contractor/construction office
• Establish and maintain links with relevant site support functions to enable effective communication, planning and management of contractor/construction activities.
• Ensure adequate forums are in place to identify interface and coordination issues
• Manage all interface, coordination and logistical issues across the site.
• Oversee contractors to ensure compliance with applicable site standards/procedures.
• Develop Interface Documents to ensure compliance with the sites arrangements.
• Identify and communicate the sites daily priorities and weekly key milestones
• Maintain an overview of the 3-week look ahead meeting to ensure interfaces are coordinated
• Maintain an overview of the 6-month look ahead meeting to ensure interfaces are coordinated
• Ensure that the Contractor risk assessment and method statement review process is implemented
• 5-10 years of relevant Construction/Contract experience or equivalent
• Have an established track record for Construction/Contract Management
• Significant experience operating on a nuclear site
• Must be self-motivated and flexible relative to work assignments, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be able to interface with peers, other company organizations, and Senior Management.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Atkins will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate, Atkins explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Atkins hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Atkins upon receipt.