Faithful+Gould are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to form part of one of our existing Programme / Project Management Consultant (PMC) project team based in Riyadh. The programme is to deliver multiple residential developments across the capital.
- An experienced Commercial / Contracts Manager with a demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multi-functional projects,
- Degree qualified (BSc / MSc) professionally recognized (MRICS / FRICS) who has reached senior professional level in project delivery of large projects,
- “Mother-Tongue” fluency in the English Language
- Knowledge of the Arabic Language would be an advantage
- 12+ years of experience in similar roles for both Consultant & Contractor, and a demonstrable knowledge of the diffent approaches between the two.
- A strong team player who can work on his/her own initiative without supervision and to tight deadlines
- Significant experience in drafting contract particulars and appendices, compiling tender documents, tender negotiations, analysis and recommendations, negotiating contract conditions etc.,
- Significant experience in the management and understanding of the FIDIC suite of Contracts
- Exposure to non-standard forms of contract
- Knowledge and understanding of what constitutes entitlement to additional compensation under the various forms of contract, and how this must be demonstrated
- Significant experience in drafting notices, correspondence and responses to notices and correspondence
- Significant experience in compiling and drafting reports and recommendations in respect of procurement awards, claims and variations and ad-hoc reports
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing F+G reputation with the Client and developing effective long-term client relationships thus identifying and developing new opportunities for the Group
- Capable of reviewing existing operations within an organisation through all the project phases (processes and procedures in both office and site),
- Must be able to record and author minutes of meetings and chair meetings as required.
- Coordinate with other PMC/PMO functions and departments.
Must be proficient in all the following:
- Procurement Management including the management of a tender from compilation of documentation, through the tender process to the drafting of a report and recommendation for award.
- Contract Management and Administration including the supervision, review, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on all consultant and contractor contracts
- Budget and Cost Control – provide an oversight of the Master Budget and each of the constituent projects and contracts which form part of the overall programme
- Payment Applications – review of all the payment applications with a summary of all findings and a final recommendation on payments
- Variation Assessment – review, assess, value all variations and make recommendations to the client
- Claims Management – review, identify and track causes, check validity, assess time and cost impacts and make recommendations to the client
- Final Accounts – manage the preparation, submittal, review and settlement of accounts.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 22 calendar days annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24-hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs