Coordinator - Digital Asset Management
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
The role of the Digital Asset Management Coordinator is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right individual to build upon their experience in all areas of project coordination, with a specialism in project planning, scheduling and delivery.
The role will work with the MEA DAM team to develop bid proposal plans (from high level indicative plans to more detailed L4 & L5 project delivery plans).
The role will also require working extensively with client organisations to ensure our projects are planned, scheduled and delivered to the highest standards.
The DAM team develops and delivers projects across all market sectors and requires flexibility and innovative thinking in approach to ensure the best solution is always delivered to the client.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join to a growing market and help shape the future of DAM for Atkins both regionally and on a global scale.
What we are trying to do
- Deliver diverse Digital Asset Management projects, covering anything from implementing innovative uses of new technology, formulating national guidance, providing strategic direction for asset management delivery and using data and analysis tools to improve client decision making abilities
- Transform and grow the Middle East region approach to asset management across the transportation, buildings, energy, defence and power sectors
- Guide clients through solving some of their most complex challenges by providing a unique combination of management consulting, technology, and engineering expertise
- Aging assets, funding shortfalls, evolving government priorities and emerging disruptive technologies; infrastructure owners and operators are facing a multitude of challenges.
- Clients are increasingly leveraging multi-disciplinary experts utilizing a solutions-driven approach and a solid foundation in engineering practices to meet their organization’s challenges
Atkins provides a range of digital Asset Management (DAM) services in the Middle East and Africa which includes Geospatial services, information data management, Asset condition survey, Asset Investment Planning and Asset Performance Management.
- The DAM Market is rapidly expanding in the Middle East and Africa and we are looking to support the growing team with a project Coordinator.
- The aim is to support the bidding and delivery of projects by ensuring projects are well planned and scheduled throughout the bid, mobilization, delivery and close-out stages.
- Our success lies in our people; with a solid project planning and scheduling background and a passion for all thing Digital, we provide our clients with the expertise and capabilities they need to realise their visions.
- We work across all Atkins key Business areas and deliver on opportunities with a service underpinned by technology, passion and a drive to continually improve processes.
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
- Should be strategic thinking, combined with a hands-on approach; detail-orientated and able to translate that into successful implementation
- Possess excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Customer driven with a focus on providing a professional service
- The ability to communicate fluently and concisely to all levels of an organisation
- Team player with ability to work alongside high-performing multi-skilled teams
- A balanced and positive attitude
- Ability to think ‘disruptively’ and challenge the status quo
- Expert user of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience in a comparable role
- An ability to bring innovative approaches to client problems
- Experience with client relations management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in directly relevant endeavours
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme