Cost Analyst II
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
- Supports the preparation and issuance of periodic cost reports
- May input PO, orders and invoices into the cost report where applicable.
- Supports in the preparation of a cash flow with the cost report, and issues to client’s finance/construction team.
- Prepares and routinely monitors a change order log.
- Supports the review of change orders in accordance with the client’s approval process.
- Reviews and monitors all the invoices for the project. May code the invoices where applicable and forward them to the client's account payable department.
- Supports the procurement of construction and engineering services, including preparing RFP and bid analysis, where applicable.
- Supports the overview of contractor buyout of subcontract bid packages, where applicable.
- Organizes and attends bi-weekly cost meetings to review procurement status and change order status with the contractors and engineering teams.
- Supports the review of contractor closeout documents.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
-Bachelors degree in Construction, Finance, Engineering, or Quantity Surveying, or a related field
-Must have Excel Skills (macro, pivot tables, what if, etc.)
-Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities.
-Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
-Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
-Highly competitive salary
-Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
-Generous time-off benefits
-401 (k) with employer match
-Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as determined by assignment demands
-Career development opportunities through our corporate university
-Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
-Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles