Why join us?
Our Georgia team is growing! We are seeking a Cost Analyst with energy, nuclear, utilities sector experience. This position will interface with the client, providing cost management services, including but not limited to invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management, close out administration, earned value and value engineering. This is a full-time internal position located in Augusta, GA with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Providing accurate and contemporary project cost information to the Project Controls Manager and / or client
- Supervising and leading a team of cost managers / engineers
- Oversees project cost inputs and outputs / deliverables including accuracy, quality and timeliness of the deliverables
- Interfaces on a regular basis with project team, stakeholders and client
- Assist in the role-out and implementation of client approved cost management software and have input into developing the cost management processes to be utilized on the project
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field
- Up to 3 years’ relevant experience
- Major Capital Improvement Programs experience or Multimillion-dollar construction project experience,
- Must have strong cost management, and estimating skills, as well as the communication skills necessary to interface with external engineering, architectural and construction firms, suppliers, the management team and other organizations within client organizations
- Must be able to use A/E and CM cost and/or schedule information to evaluate project status
- Must have experience in developing budgets, cash flows, and/or schedules
- OSHA 10 hour preferred
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of current industry standard software, including cost management software and databases
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs