Why join us?
Our team is growing!! Faithful+Gould seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a Cost Analyst. We seek someone who develops professional proficiency in the delivery of cost management services by providing professional support to invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management and close out administration, including assistance with procurement, earned value and value engineering. This is an internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Supports the preparation and issuance of periodic cost and forecasting reports.
- Prepare and validate Project Baseline Budget.
- Provide to input PO, orders and invoices into the cost report where applicable.
- Supports in the preparation of a cash flow with the cost report, and issues to client’s finance/construction team.
- Prepares and routinely monitors a change order log.
- Supports the review of change orders in accordance with the client’s approval process.
- Reviews and monitors all the invoices for the project. May code the invoices where applicable and forward them to the client's account payable department.
- Supports the procurement of construction and engineering services, including preparing RFP and bid analysis, where applicable.
- Supports the overview of contractor buyout of subcontract bid packages, where applicable.
- Organizes and attends bi-weekly cost meetings to review procurement status and change order status with the contractors and engineering teams.
- Supports the review of contractor closeout documents.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- 2-3 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or 3-5 Years of experience in a related field.
- Experience with Primavera or Microsoft Projects is preferred. Must be articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and good decision making abilities. Must have good communication skills.
- General understanding of cost management system is preferred.
- General understanding of SAP financial system is preferred
- Must generally understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Microsoft Project.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs