This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our team is growing in California! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have 5 to 10 years cost engineering experience with complex, multiphase, multimillion-dollar construction and/or renovation projects. General position duties include: preparation of detailed cost reports, review and analysis of project expenditures, interfacing with project managers and subject matter experts to maintain accurate forecasts, and preparation of supplemental reporting materials for budget presentations. This position will be located at our premier client site in Los Angeles. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould with full benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. We build long term partnerships with our clients because we are trusted to deliver. Through intellect, innovation, positive thinking and problem solving, we protect and maximize our clients’ interests. We call this Constructive Expertise. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 65 years, we are headquartered in New York, and provide our quality services from strategically located offices across the Americas. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Review and analyze contractor invoices. Prepare job costing reports to allocate these expenditures against the appropriate WBS numbers. Ensure that both commitments and expenditures follow the same allocation methodology.
• Perform cost-to-complete analysis for all cost elements within a project taking into consideration staffing plans, contract commitments, and expenditures to date, change orders and trends.
• Attend project meetings to provide Project Management with current financial information and trend log regarding potential impacts to project budget or forecast.
• Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments.
• Review contractor Change Orders and Task Orders for proper and allowable pricing buildup and to ensure necessary budget and/or contract capacity exists.
• Analyze bid award values against current budget and prepare reconciliations to include in the current forecast at completion.
• Coordinate with discipline leads to generate potential change request forms (PCRFs) in Prolog, which track with the change item, provide cost and scope description, and record the required approvals obtained throughout life cycle to an executed Change Order or Task Order.
• Analyze change order values against current budget and prepare reconciliations to include in the current forecast at completion.
• Prolog - Update contract commitments, reconcile and analyze actual expenditures, perform budget transfers, monitor trend status and maintain continuity of WBS structure
• Perform Project closeout resourcefully to ensure as Prolog Data matters in LAWA’s reporting needs
• Prepare data to support documentation required journal vouchers for budget transfers
• 5- to 10-years cost engineering experience with 3- to 5-years in direct support of active large-scale construction projects.
• Demonstrated experience managing and reporting the cost components of large-scale, complex projects; including developing and managing a progress reporting methodology for a complicated design effort.
• Experience with Design-Build and Construction Management-at-Risk delivery methods is desirable. • Demonstrated proficiency with a large-scale cost reporting system is required; experience with Prolog is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to understand the technical aspects of a complicated construction program and the ability to communicate progress to both technical and management-level personnel.
• Ability to work with others, a self-starter with a results-driven focus.
• Flexible to a potentially varying shift time or overtime schedule.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs