This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our Oregon Team is team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 2 years in Construction such as experience as an Electrical and Process Piping contractor, we would like to connect with you. We are looking for an individual who will be key team member of the project controls team to perform cost management/quantity surveying support. This role creates cost estimates for specific disciplines relating to large capital construction projects, provides business support to management and guidance to junior staff. In addition, there will be collaborative work with the team to complete pricing and benchmarking research, while maintaining project documents and files. The role is based at a semi-conductor project site in Hillsboro, OR. This is an internal full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits. We seek career minded individuals who are looking for long term tenure and an opportunity to grow with us!
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA
• Assist with bid package preparation and contractor selection.
• Conduct post bid verification that includes quantity/rate check and award recommendation.
• Tracks and analyzes the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts.
• Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis.
• Field change Requests-Develop, track, analyze, forecast and process on site filed changes. Set up and run weekly contractor meeting to review negotiate and approve. Forward to procurement for formal Change Order.
• Assist with cost report preparation and provide input with contractor forecasting
• Create, maintain, and repost earned value progress measurement for Unit Rate Contracts.
• Review and comment on both the master schedule and contractor specific work schedules
• Support close out of contract ensuring all supporting documentation is complete together with relevant back charges applied
• Bachelor’s degree or related field experience in Construction
• 2 years’ relevant experience in Construction
• Expertise in Excel that includes producing reports and graphs
• Familiarity with P6 and Microsoft Project schedules a plus.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles