This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Our Northern California team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 2 years of experience in the area of project controls, financial control or quantity surveying on large construction projects, we would like to connect with you. This position will be located with our team at a client site in San Francisco, CA. The Cost Engineer is delegated the responsibility for monitoring and appraising the performance project costs and ensuring information and data is correct to ensure corrective actions are taken. This position provides cost management services including invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management, close out administration, procurement management, earned value and value engineering. The responsibility includes invoice review for accuracy and also includes coordination with vendor finance, procurement, and project managers along with the project controls group. This is a full time, internal position with Faithful+Gould offering full benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened our first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Supports a Project Controls Engineer in the management of Project Controls activities of Contractors and other involved parties.
• Leads and is responsible for the management of data and information within a project management system.
• Responsible for project cost data and supporting documentation within the Project Controls System of record Unifier.
• Performs reconciliation of cost data from local accounting system.
• Support project managers with contract budgeting.
• Assists the Project Control Engineer on all levels of cost reporting and forecasting.
• Assists the Project Control Engineer on all levels of negotiation and validation of GMP contracts and change order.
• Performs contract administration duties in relation to the execution and retention of project change notices.
• Reviews and validates contractual compliance of project invoice.
• Implements financial accounting training and workshops for the project management team and / or contractor.
• Assist and support Project Controls Engineer and Project Manager in financial project closeout.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or related field
• 2 plus years of experience in the area of project controls, financial control or quantity surveying
• Must understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.
Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.