Creative Design 3D Modeller
Creative Design 3D Modeller
Atkins, a subsidiary of SNC Lavalin Group, is one of the world's leading Engineering Design Project
Management consultancies. Atkins Creative Design is a proactive and creative team of designers, developers, visualisers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists. The team delivers world class interactive solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2, Environment Agency, Faithful and Gould and the University of Edinburgh. We work collaboratively with Atkins’ teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, dedicated 3D Modeller based in Bangalore to work remotely with our Global Creative Design team. You will be working with a talented team of creative and technical professionals, supporting across our national UK based business & other Global regions.
Communication & Verbal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Ability to take clear briefs and communicate progress clearly with Project Managers and designers in the UK.
- Able to collaborate and work as a team to earn loyalty and respect.
- Able to define and articulate ideas with clarity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering Discipline / Bachelor’s Degree is a benefit but not essential.
Minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong polymodelling ability in 3DS max and Blender.
- Knowledge of low polymodelling to support real-time projects.
- Good knowledge of Navis Works, Autocad, and Civil view.
- Some knowledge or real-time engines will be beneficial.
- Model texturing experience advantageous.
- Following creative direction and quality reviews from the Global Creative Design team
- Developing a friendly rapport with colleges in remote locations
- Look to evolve ways of working and create efficiencies with colleagues on projects
- Take responsibility to continually develop and learn new technical skills
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time
Proactively engage with the design team and demonstrable experience where you have had to use initiative and collaborative working. Experience of working in a multinational consultancy
Working within a team, supporting and learning off others.
Working to set budgets and timescales. Able to assess results and draw conclusions/make
Responsible for care of all equipment, hardware and upkeep of tools
Understanding of commercial aspects of project/program management. Potential to support with costing and business development.
- Able to report into Management and support leadership of projects and resource
- Good Leadership qualities would be beneficial
- Support in keeping the teams productive and be part of workload calls with management in Bangalore and UK teams.
- Where required, support Creative Design’s business development.
- To integrate, coordinate and work with design colleagues in UK and other artworks in Bangalore
- Delivery/Project Managers
- Practice Head
- Business Head
Outlook or set of values:
We encourage career progression through on the job training, formal training (internal and external)
Provide input to the Software Asset Management life cycle; including analysing and redesigning Software Asset Management processes, software requests, license pooling/checks, and deploymentMaintain th
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs