Customer Service Representative - Traffic Operations Center
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Atlanta, GA team as a Customer Service Representative – Traffic Operations Center.
Provides telephone customer service to travelers calling for information in a Traffic Operations Center, including use of the state DOT Advance Traffic Management System (ATMS) or Advance Traveler Information System (ATIS).
The Traffic Management Center is a 24/7 facility and Atkins is looking to hire Part-Time Operators for the 1st shift (6:00 AM – 10:00 AM) and 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 7:00 PM). The training scheduled is as follows: 8:00 AM EST – 4:30 PM EST Monday thru Friday.
At the conclusion of 2 weeks of training, you will move to the assigned schedule. It will also include some weekends.
- Responsible for gathering and disseminating information in a courteous and pleasant manner to reflect the Department’s high standards and professionalism.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience in a position involving public contact and telephone responsibilities preferred.
- Must be proficient with computer skills.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must have good command of the English language.
- Ability to perform in a professional courteous manner and remain friendly while under pressure.
- Must have aptitude for geography maps.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.