Cyber Security Analyst
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business was ranked as the world’s 3rd largest global design firm by ENR in 2018 with nearly 55,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
SNC-Lavalin Atkins business is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join the nuclear team in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Responsible for developing and executing an implementation plan to establish risk management approach documents as required by DOE Order 205.1B, Chg. 2, DOE Cyber Security Program, and DOE Office of Environmental Management Cyber Security Policy and Risk Management Approach Implementation Plan.
- Ensures that the proper level of risk is managed to prevent unacceptable, adverse impact on information and information systems recommending modifications to cyber security measures, as needed, to senior management.
- Reports directly to the Information Technology Manager
- Responsible for developing and verifying cyber security policies, plans, standards, procedures, and other documents in accordance with DOE cyber security requirements
- Ensures that periodic cyber security assessments of information systems are conducted and documented as part of the Self-Assessment Program and maintains current knowledge of threats that can affect information systems.
- Maintains a current Cyber Security Plan of Action and Milestones and submits updates periodically to the Isotek ISSO and ISSM as required.
- Develops Interim Authority to Operate and Authority to Operate documents for AO submittal.
- Coordinates cyber security inspections, tests, and reviews.
- Supports the execution of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) guiding principles and core functions and the Isotek Safety Culture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS (Minimum 3)
- Proficient in Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Server operating systems and related communication protocols.
- Knowledgeable of hardware/software cyber security implementation, including encryption techniques/tools.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills.
- Technical knowledge and experience relating to DOE Cyber Security directives and their application to unclassified, sensitive unclassified, and classified information systems.
- Baccalaureate in computer-related field preferred or requisite experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in DOE cyber security.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Cyber Security Analyst required.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA certification preferred.
- U.S. citizenship required for Atkins Global Isotek Systems project positions.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.