Data Science Designer
Faithful+Gould is looking for a Data Science Designer for a major oil company in Saudi Arabia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- He / She will be designing a process model of Onshore MP Digital Transformation Program.
- To design, develop and deploy the most relevant solution that fit the department business process thru Artificial Intelligence, Machine/Deep Learning and Process Optimization
- To design, develop and deploy an interfacing program of the department business process to virtually apply to any commercial platform such Digital Twin, Pega System, SAP ERP, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Work with stakeholders to determine how to use business data for valuable business solutions
- Search for ways to get new data sources and assess their accuracy
- Browse and analyze enterprise databases to simplify and improve product development, execution techniques, and business processes
- Create custom data models and algorithms
- Use predictive models to improve Contractor/Customer experience and performance, KPI targeting focus, time/cost optimizer, and more
- Develop the organization’s test model quality and A/B testing framework
- Coordinate with various technical/ functional teams to implement models and monitor results
- Develop processes, techniques, and tools to analyze and monitor model performance while ensuring data accuracy.
Candidate Experience Preference
- Minimum 5 experience as a Data Scientist
- A natural inclination toward solving complex problems
- Knowledge/experience on/with statistical programming languages, including R, Python, SLQ, etc. to process data and gain insights from it
- Experience using and developing data architectures
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Techniques, including decision trees learning, clustering, artificial neural networks, ensemble method, deep learning etc., and their pros and cons
- Knowledge and application experience in advance statistical techniques and concepts, including, regression, distribution properties, statistical testing, etc.
- Good communication skills to promote cross-team collaboration
- Impulse to learn and master new technologies
- Experience/knowledge in statistics and data mining techniques, including, random forest, GLM/regression, text mining, etc.
- Experience with major web services, including S3, Spark, Redshifts, etc.
- Experience/knowledge in distributed data and computing tools, including, MapReduce, MySQL, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Ability to use data visualization tools to showcase data for stakeholders using D3, ggplot, Periscope, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer science, Computer Engineering or other related degree.
- A Master’s degree in relevant background are most preferred.
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 working days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants