Data Science Designer (Oil & Gas)
Data Science Designer
Job Requirement for OMPIL
Roles and Responsibilities
- He / She will be designing a process model of Onshore MP Digital Transformation Program.
- To design, develop and deploy the most relevant solution that fit the department business process thru Artificial Intelligence, Machine/Deep Learning and Process Optimization
- To design, develop and deploy an interfacing program of the department business process to virtually apply to any commercial platform such Digital Twin, Pega System, SAP ERP, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Work with stakeholders to determine how to use business data for valuable business solutions
- Search for ways to get new data sources and assess their accuracy
- Browse and analyze enterprise databases to simplify and improve product development, execution techniques, and business processes
- Create custom data models and algorithms
- Use predictive models to improve Contractor/Customer experience and performance, KPI targeting focus, time/cost optimizer, and more
- Develop the organization’s test model quality and A/B testing framework
- Coordinate with various technical/ functional teams to implement models and monitor results
- Develop processes, techniques, and tools to analyze and monitor model performance while ensuring data accuracy.
- The job requires for 8-hour on normal working days (5day-week) for one-year assignment.
Candidate Experience Preference
- Minimum 5 experience as a Data Scientist
- A natural inclination toward solving complex problems
- Knowledge/experience on/with statistical programming languages, including R, Python, SLQ, etc. to process data and gain insights from it
- Experience using and developing data architectures
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Techniques, including decision trees learning, clustering, artificial neural networks, ensemble method, deep learning etc., and their pros and cons
- Knowledge and application experience in advance statistical techniques and concepts, including, regression, distribution properties, statistical testing, etc.
- Good communication skills to promote cross-team collaboration
- Impulse to learn and master new technologies
- Experience/knowledge in statistics and data mining techniques, including, random forest, GLM/regression, text mining, etc.
- Experience with major web services, including S3, Spark, Redshifts, etc.
- Experience/knowledge in distributed data and computing tools, including, MapReduce, MySQL, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Ability to use data visualization tools to showcase data for stakeholders using D3, ggplot, Periscope, and more.
Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer science, Computer Engineering or other related degree. A Master’s degree in relevant background are most preferred.
Our Latest Articles