Deltek Enterprise Support Analyst
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Nuclear is currently seeking a Deltek Enterprise Support Analyst to join the nuclear team in Oak Ridge, TN.
• The Deltek Enterprise Support Analyst will initially be engaged with activities related to the implementation of the Deltek Hosted Costpoint EPR solution.
• This project includes the Costpoint Core Modules along with additional modules during this initial implementation phase.
• Post implementation, the position will be directly responsible for the overall day-to-day support and administration of the Deltek Enterprise Suite.
• This position will report directly to the Director of Information Technology.
• Participate in activities related to implementation of the Costpoint system.
• Liaise with Finance and IT Departments to ensure compliance with user provisioning internal controls for the financial systems.
• Monitor the ServiceDesk Systems and perform level 1-2 troubleshooting.
• Submit and monitor Deltek Enterprise issues submitted to the Deltek support site for resolution.
• Monitor all Deltek Enterprise scheduled activities and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
• Responsible for application administration including researching and resolving issues, creating and maintaining hierarchies, write or modify basic calculation scripts or business rules, execute processes such as deploying data and updating variables, and maintain mapping of source data from local source systems to the financial reporting systems.
• Create new users and distribute login information.
• Adjust the access for existing users based on requests received.
• Tracking and recording hot fixes as well as enhancement updates received from Deltek.
• Assist with design, planning, and testing of system upgrades and enhancements to accounting and financial related systems.
• Meeting with Report requestors to document the needs for requests being made.
• Works closely with Finance and Accounting to understand complex reporting requirements and develops reports in compliance with those requirements.
• Create and Manipulate Excel-based reports and perform ad-hoc queries as requested.
• Escalate tier 2 and 3 issues to team members for advanced troubleshooting.
• Monitor the status of the Deltek Enterprise license counts, tasks, departmental user flow.
• Monitor termination reports received and deactivate users in the system in accordance with the current policy.
• Provide user-based guidance, training and support, when needed on the core functionality of the Costpoint modules.
• Participate in hot fix/patch scheduling and validation.
• Responsibility for updating rate information, close calendar updates, etc.
• Other Deltek/IT related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or Systems Related Discipline and/or Business Administration and a background in Accounting is required.
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred.
• An equivalent combination of education and/or experience in may substitute for education on a year for year basis.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• The ability to qualify for a Department of Energy Q Level Security Clearance.
• Extensive coding and troubleshooting skills and exposure to Contract Management, Costpoint Accounting, Costpoint People (including payroll), Costpoint Time and Expense and Costpoint Purchasing and Receiving module evaluation and start up is a major plus.
• 7-10 yrs. experience working with Deltek Costpoint Core modules to include experience with Deltek Time & Expense
• Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
• Must be comfortable working directly with system users.
• Must demonstrate attention to detail.
• Must be able to Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to work independently and efficiently in a medium/high stress environment.
• Outstanding time management skills and the flexible to be on-call to address and resolve unexpected systems and technical emergencies.
• Must be willing to cross train and share knowledge and experiences to enhance the overall quality of the services delivered by the Enterprise Applications team.
Experience in the following is a plus:
• Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Cognos
• MS SQL
• IBM Planning Analytics/TM1
• VBA Scripting Skills
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles