Deputy Programme Director
Deputy Programme Director
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is looking for a Deputy Programme Director
- Supporting the Programme Director across the full Programme Management scope
- This role is to manage and monitor the quality of our service delivery, our internal processes, PMO reporting and PMIS control.
- Ensuring implementation and compliance with the Integrated Management System
- Provision of pre and post contract project control and responsibility
- Staff structure and formal routes of reporting
- Staff development appraisals
- Planning, organisation and control
- Monitoring all work executed, at all stages, to ensure that an accurate and professional service is offered to clients
- Guidance of team members in technical and contractual obligations and duties
- Professional interface with other disciplines and the client’s representative
- To ensure the high quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
- Representation of a high calibre team - This role will be team focussed, whilst the Programme Director can remain client focussed
- To provide full efficient and effective services in all technical and contractual aspects of professional practice
- Preparation of fee proposals and submissions (when required)
- Effective and efficient administration and ownership of project fee accounts
- Service delivery to clients and act as an interface, ensuring Faithful+Gould secure the client’s confidence
- Effective management of internal job costing in relation to the fee and services to be provided and of resource requirements
programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in
excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the
Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and
management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and
North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
Due to continued success in the country we are now seeking an experienced Programme Director to join our already established team in Riyadh, Saudi to oversee a major programme of work (high/low rise towers / mixed use / public realm).
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree holder in Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying from a reputable University
- Member/Fellow or similar qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant project/programme management experience
- Proven ability to demonstrate the effective delivery of Project Manager duties from initial brief through delivery to final completion
- Recent experience working on large scale programmes in the Middle East at a PMO level
- Productive supervision of subordinates including adequate planning, monitoring and control
- Ability to manage a team on major/complex projects.
- Effective team control and building of team spirit/culture
- Management of resources on projects through collaboration with the Directors
- Retaining existing clients for further work and securing new clients
- Ability to represent Faithful+Gould at bid interviews
- Demonstrate an understanding of overall project requirements and the ability to advise client’s knowledgably on overall project management issues
- Demonstrate effective leadership and high commitment in order to achieve goals
- Excellent communications skills; including report writing and presentation skills
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover.
- Company gratuity scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin.
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs