Design Engineer - Water
Design Engineer - Water
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
Our Water Operations team is one of the largest in the UK. Our clients include high-profile utility companies, local authorities, and independent businesses. Due to expanding workload in Asia Pacific and Middle East, we have an excellent career development opportunity for an enthusiastic civil engineer to join our Utilities team in our Global Technological Centre in Bengaluru, India.
How will you contribute to the team?
- 7+ years of experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry.
- Experience of working in the water Industry; particularly sitewide drainage, wastewater potable water and firefighting networks, for Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Experience of concept and detailed design drawings and calculations is desirable
- Familiarity with Middle East/BS Codes of Practices
- Ability to contribute to the project management of detailed design of projects
- Ability to apply, promote and improve quality systems
- Strong analytical skills and inclination towards automation tools preparation
- Excellent communication skills, confidence in interacting with international lead project offices.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel proficient.
What will you contribute?
- Degree qualification within Civil Engineering and appropriate Master’s degree.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Ecology & environment
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India a
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs