Designer – Pipelines
Designer – Pipelines
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin has provided unrivalled technical expertise and support to the oil and gas industry for more than three decades. Our highly skilled teams are leading technical developments across the globe. We combine innovation, ingenuity and best practice through all of our services. We are committed to excellence in the delivery of first class solutions, technical excellence and respect for the environment.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services, SNC Lavalin is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice. This is a great opportunity for talented engineers to gain additional technical exposure within an internationally renowned consultant delivering projects around the globe.
To fill our current openings, we are inviting talented Designers with minimum 5 years of relevant experience (Pipeline Designer) to join our Pipeline team in Qatar.
- Should be able to prepare FEED & detailed engineering drawings of oil & gas pipelines.
- Responsible for reading, processing, and interpreting field data and survey drawings/ documentation
- Perform/ participate in pipeline route selection/finalization.
- Preparation of Overall Field Layout drawings, Route Layouts, Station/Platform Approach Drawings, Route Alignment sheets, Crossing GA & details, Tie-in spools & details, Pipeline CP drawings, Pipeline Standard details drawings etc.
- Familiarity with Pipeline detail engineering standards, including spacing requirements, station/platform approach, accessibility, operation, maintenance, crossings etc.
- Checking & review of pipeline engineering drawings, including Field Layout, Survey Drawings, Alignment sheets, Plot Plan, Piping Plan, Isometric Drawings, with respect to the latest P&ID’s, Vendor Drawings & inputs from other discipline.
- Study and understand the scope of work and clients’ standards with related international standards.
- A committed team player able to work on own initiative with the minimum of supervision.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in detailed Engineering drafting (pipelines), gained with Engineering/Design Contractors and/or Oil & Gas Companies.
- Experience in Subsea/Offshore pipelines is preferred.
- Hands-on proven experience in AutoCAD required
- Experience in PDMS / Microstation / SP3D is preferred.
- Middle East experience is preferable
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs