Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Due to recent growth, we are looking to recruit a Digital Account Manager to join our growing national Creative Design team. When restrictions are lifted, the role will be based in our central Birmingham office.
You will be responsible for supporting the account, project and studio management function within Creative Design. It’s a fantastic opportunity, in a team that’s bringing real added-value to their projects and clients. We’re currently a team of five based in Birmingham and Bristol part of a team of over 60 designers, animators, visualisers and developers – with plans to expand.
You will need to be a team player who enjoys a dynamic working environment, be pro-active, on-top of client and market plans, and deliverables as well as offering administrative support to ensure we’re always delivering the best outcomes for our clients.
As we’re such a diverse team, there will be opportunities to get involved in supporting the delivery of projects from creating a new brand that aims to solve the UK’s housing crisis to developing a gamified e-learning experience for the Ministry of Defence.
Within the Birmingham studio, you would be well supported by Account and Project Management colleagues. You will need to be able to manage smaller projects from the outset, support the team on larger project delivery, and you will have the opportunity to manage larger-scale projects as your career progresses.
We currently work with clients such as Transport for London, East West Rail, Ministry of Defence, Highways England, Thames Water, EDF Energy, Faithful and Gould and our own global internal communications.
- Reporting into the Head of Account Management, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Acting as the key contact for clients
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- A leader that is able to guide, inspire and motivate team members and other project stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve the project objectives
- Experienced in a range of project management software including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
- Demonstrable experience on website builds, CMS, leading onsite and offshore development teams
- Previous experience within Digital agency would be great
- Experience in planning, delivering and tracking detailed and evolving schedules for a development team
- Background in digital project management working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery
- Technical competence and understanding of Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects
- Creative flair and innovative approach
Experience within a creative/digital environment
The role will be based in Birmingham with occasional travel in the UK required.
About Creative Design
‘Creative Design’ is not your typical in-house team. We are a proactive and creative team of over 50 designers, developers, visualisers, filmmakers and immersive media specialists based across 8 offices, 7 in the UK and one in India. We deliver world class solutions to a wide range of Atkins clients including MoD, EDF, Highways England, Transport for London, HS2 and the Environment Agency. We work collaboratively with Atkins’ teams and external clients, getting to the heart of problems and adding value and innovation to every project.
Our design principles underpin everything we do. We’re problem solvers who are excited by working together to find a solution. We create bespoke communications which focus on bringing meaning to content, make information more accessible and add value to projects. We create and implement viable concepts that utilise technology in a way that enhances outcomes and creates efficiencies. We invest in innovation and focus on upcoming technologies.
Creative Design in the press
Rewards and Benefits
The Atkins standard benefits package can be found using the following link https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Atkins recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs