Digital Asset Management – Intern (Only Saudi National)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
What we are doing:
- Deliver diverse Digital Asset Management (dAM) projects, covering anything from implementing innovative uses of new technology, formulating national guidance, providing strategic direction for asset management policy and using data and analysis tools to deliver asset management programmes of work
- Transform and grow the Kingdoms approach to asset management across transportation, buildings, energy, defence and utilities sectors
- Guide clients through solving some of their most complex challenges by providing a unique combination of management consulting, technology, and engineering expertise
- Aging assets, funding shortfalls, evolving government priorities and emerging disruptive technologies; infrastructure owners and operators are facing a multitude of challenges that Atkins can support with
- Clients are increasingly leveraging multi-disciplinary experts utilizing a solutions-driven approach and a solid foundation in engineering practices to meet their organization’s challenges
What we are looking for:
- Digital Asset Management Interns to support our clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the Digital Asset Management Market. The role will work with the Middle East dAM business unit of Atkins, as well as the Global dAM team at Atkins to support a pipeline of services and technology-based opportunities.
- This role will support all dAM domains, including: Asset Investment Planning, Asset Performance Management, and Enterprise Asset Management – and will also work with related domains and technologies, such as: BIM, GIS, IoT, decision support and analytics. The role will be broad in terms of markets and offerings, but a focus will be put on Transport (Aviation, Highways), Energy, Buildings, Water and Defence from a market perspective, and Asset Investment Planning, decision support and analytics from a domain perspective.
- As part of our growth strategy, we are investing in our digital Asset Management (dAM) capabilities as well as partnerships that allow us to bring new offerings and delivery models to our clients. This encompasses software applications, system integration services and managed services.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand how to leverage data and information in the support of the client’s objectives
- Work directly colleagues in dAM to improve client’s business processes and support business transformation efforts
- Help deliver projects by supporting with a range of administration, analytical and project control activities
- Support in the analysis (qualitative and quantitative) of data then document findings
- Support the team on regional delivery plans
- Should have a hands-on approach, detail-orientation and ability to translate that into successful implementation
- Customer driven with a focus on providing a professional service
- The ability to communicate fluently and concisely in Arabic and English
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a high-performing multi-skilled team
- A balanced and positive attitude
- Ability to think ‘disruptively’ and challenge the status quo
- Experience using MS Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel
- Data Analysis and data presentation experience (such as Power BI, MS Access) is an advantage
- An ability to bring innovative approaches to all tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Engineering, Computing sciences, Asset Management etc.) is an advantage
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to the market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50-year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Riyadh, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, and Sharjah.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants.
Our Latest Articles