Director – CRE Capital Projects
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Director – CRE Capital Projects
Our Property Sector team is growing! This is a key role within our national leadership team and will be supporting our growth strategy in key markets, including New York and California. This new role will also collaborate with our global teams to further develop existing client relationships and drive project execution. This role will be based in our New York office reporting to the Property Sector Lead and focusing on driving new business opportunities with clients in the corporate real estate, hospitality, retail and/or arts and leisure sub-sectors. The Director will lead by example and be accountable for revenue growth across all services by developing business in strategic regions. The efforts will be in line with the Faithful+Gould long term business plan. The Director will work with internal client teams to support Faithful+Gould key account management strategy and create, track and revise proposals to win new business. The Director will be responsible for understanding & managing all phases of project and construction management to assist key clients in delivering their strategic plans. The Director will have an established understanding of the New York marketplace and proven experience identifying local and regional business opportunities and managing relationships with key clients in the major market sectors including; Corporate and Commercial Real Estate, Infrastructure/Transportation, Hospitality, Higher Education and Healthcare.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Identifies market opportunities and leads sales process to convert into new revenue
• Assigns and manages project staffing levels and workforce plans.
• Works with operational management in support of the delivery of programs and services and in support of the delivery of programs, services and specific audits.
• Wins work through effective program management.
• Ability to establish develop & execute multi-phased highly complex projects & align staffing accordingly
• Proven track record managing projects at all levels with expertise in project and construction management.
• Acts as lead interface with client and related project team members, develops full understanding of the scope of the project.
• Understands client expectations, requirements, requested deliverables and fee structure.
• Reviews program/project financials including monthly updates and identification of any potential issues to senior leadership for review and action.
• Manages the strategic aspects of large engagements and mitigates risks.
• Ensures QA/QC reviews occur and procedures are followed for all assigned programs/projects.
• Develops and implements strategic objectives for discipline/sector/office/region aligned with the region's/company’s strategic initiatives.
• Provides senior level general project management support as necessary (e.g., financial/operational budgeting, consolidation, analysis, forecasting; business development; pricing; billing; key client/consultant relationship management).
• Provides leadership to discipline/sector/office/region within a geographic area
• Supports the F+G Americas business strategy with a continued commitment to business growth.
• Participates in the development, planning and implementation of public relations programs in the local market and global sector(s); develops press releases and participates in selective industry associations and community activities in a leadership role and client engagement events.
• Collaborates and contributes to continuous improvement and development of local marketing initiatives and projects supporting New York market and global sector growth.
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related field is preferred.
• Have at least ten (15) years of experience in an industry related role with a robust technical and business development track record.
• Be highly articulate with a clear and analytical approach to problem solving and strong decision-making abilities.
• Ability to work effectively in a player-coach role as required
• Proven track record generating new business through well-established market relationships
• Solid and positive relationships with corporate occupies and end users to establish brand and service offerings.
• Have a thorough understanding and hands on expertise in utilizing Information Technology in the performance of work
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval because of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.