Roles and Responsibilities :
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by ensuring regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Be able to work on flexible schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Manage petty cash and provide all documents on time to replenish petty cash
- Research select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Pick up parts from vendors safely and in an efficient and organized fashion.
- Coordinate with procurement team, management, warehouse and FM coordinators as required.
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Adhere to company QHSE policies and procedures.
- Follow SNC-Lavalin defensive driving requirements
- Take initiatives to protect environment by using short but safe routes
- Be able to travel as and when required based on operations
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs