EIT - Delivery Manager Assistant
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
TransitNEXT is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. SNC-Lavalin is pleased to announce that TransitNEXT, has reached financial close on the Trillium Line Extension project. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin will design, build, finance and maintain the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
As part of the Trillium project based in Ottawa, we are looking for EITs to act as Delivery Manager Assistants to assist design coordination and administration.
- Share (gather) project information with (from) stakeholders.
- Assist Delivery Managers with design packages submittals to Document Control.
- Assist Delivery Managers with final QC of documentation to ensure the packages comply with Document Control requirements.
- Develop and maintain project deliverables under the direction of the Design Manager and Delivery Managers to secure and measure progress.
- Collect and input data into project trackers and databases.
- Attend project meetings and record/track minutes of meeting.
- Project cost analysis, monitoring cost and assessing earned value.
- Assisting in the preparation of Project Management and Commercial Reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Assisting in work package management processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, specifically skilled in Excel
- Familiar with BIM
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both verbal and written.
- A hard working and flexible individual, who is a team player, possesses great attention to detail, is reliable, proactive and shows initiative whilst able to keep cool under pressure and when working to often demanding deadlines.
We offer an opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects in Canada and around the world. Salary will be commensurate with your experience. While we sincerely thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.