This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Electrical Engineer (Manufacturing Facilities)
Why join us?
This position is based out of our office in Exton PA, and reports to our Manager of Electrical Engineering. It is responsible and part of a team that works on fast paced technically complex design/build projects & preparing electrical system concepts for industrial, biotech, pharmaceutical and food facilities.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Prepare calculations for electrical loads.
- Prepare single line diagrams for power distribution.
- Prepare lighting calculations.
- Prepare layouts for miscellaneous systems such as fire alarm, communication, and security systems.
- Coordinate lighting systems with Architect.
- Coordinate electrical requirements of HVAC and Plumbing equipment with Mechanical Engineers.
- Coordinate electrical requirements of process equipment with Process Engineers.
- Review progress of construction in the field.
- Participate in commissioning of systems.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent 4-year degree.
- Minimum three years' experience in an architectural/engineering firm.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
- AutoCAD and Revit software experience.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or the ability to obtain the FE.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure, and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs