Working out of SNC-Lavalin's office in Exton PA, you will be a part of a team that works on fast paced technically complex design/build projects in the biotech, pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries.
As an Electrical Engineer in SNC Lavalin's Engineering department and reporting to the Manger of Electrical Engineering, you will prepare electrical system concepts for industrial, biotech, pharmaceutical and food facilities.
What will be your contribution?
- Prepare calculations for electrical loads.
- Prepare single line diagrams for power distribution.
- Prepare lighting calculations.
- Prepare layouts for miscellaneous systems such as fire alarm, communication and security systems.
- Coordinate lighting systems with Architect.
- Coordinate electrical requirements of HVAC and Plumbing equipment with Mechanical Engineers.
- Coordinate electrical requirements of process equipment with Process Engineers.
- Review progress of construction in the field.
- Participate in commissioning of systems.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent 4 year degree.
- Minimum three years' experience in an architectural/engineering firm.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
- AutoCAD and Revit software experience.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or the ability to obtain the FE.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.). or
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com.
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs