This vacancy has now expired... why not:
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business was ranked as the world’s 3rd largest global design firm by ENR in 2018 with nearly 55,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins Nuclear seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our nuclear team as an Electrical Instructor.
- Applying the ADDIE training process in the development of SAT based initial training programs for maintenance and engineering in the areas of Mechanical, Electrical, I&C, Chemistry and Radiation Protection.
- Work with and mentor international teams based on INPO/WANO training guidelines in developing SAT based training programs.
- Developing written examination questions.
- Providing classroom and OJT instruction.
- Conducting TPE evaluations.
- Must be willing to travel to the United Arab Emirates.
REQUIRED AND DESIRED SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a nuclear instructor
- INPO instructor certification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of expertise
- Multicultural environment experience preferred
- Proven instructional skills
- Expert knowledge of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) and the ADDIE process
- Qualification as On-the-job (OJT) and Technical Performance Evaluation (TPE) evaluator
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.