Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager
Why join us?
Our Mexico team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least five years of experience as an Electrical Project Manager on large industrial construction projects, we would like to connect with you! Our Electrical Project Manager is our client representative who oversees and assures that the authorizing energy marshal and supplemental vendor support comply with the overall energy isolation program management on a data center construction campus. This position is located at our client’s project site in Querétaro, Mexico. This is an IMMEDIATE need with active interviews currently taking place. Must be a Mexican Citizen and fluent in Spanish and English.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould has been ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. In 2016, Faithful+Gould formally opened a location in Mexico in order to expand our operations, capabilities and position as a world-leading project and program management consultancy throughout the region. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Act as an assurance role that helps ensure vendors’ and contractors’ energy isolation program meets or exceeds any client safety policy requirements and is stood up by the authorizing energy marshal
- Utilize energy isolation guidebook as the baseline and foundation of the energy isolation program that is implemented throughout the campus and project
- Establish and manage an energy isolation assurance process and work with site teams to close any gaps identified in assurance audits.
- Participate in high risk activity (HRA) planning meetings associated with energy isolation
- Ensure approval process for proposed energy isolation procedures is in place
- Work with the authorizing energy marshal to establish an energy isolation permit process
- Ensures SOWs, MOPs, and scripts are reviewed, and all sources of energy are identified
- Help determine if a group or individual LOTO will be required. Establish with the authorizing energy marshal a centralized LOTO with all site entities
- Ensure process is established that verifies qualifications, training, and PPE of personnel performing the work
- Delegate alternates that are qualified to assume role during multi-shift and peak energization time frames
- Liaise with client on operations where energy isolation activities may potentially impact data center core operations
- Act in coordination with the authorizing energy marshal as a subject matter expert in all energy isolation incident investigations in area of responsibility
- Serve as an independent authority for stopping all unsafe work practices regarding energy isolation
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor´s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years professional experience
- Experience in construction and commissioning standards and practices
- Proven ability to interact with teams and implement improvements
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Ability to audit site practices against written standards as part of assurance role
- Strong ability to interpret line drawings and system redundancies to ensure design of LOTO systems is 100% effective and in compliance with client standards
- Familiar with multiple sources of energy in data center construction with emphasis on electrical
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits.
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs