Why join us?
This position is based out of our office in Rochester, NV, and reports to our General Superintendent. It is responsible for the safe, timely and cost-effective construction within the design required quality of all assigned areas.
Working with members of SNC-Lavalin Inc. and providing engineering, procurement and overall project management services for the Rochester POA11 Project in Nevada, US by Coeur Rochester, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coeur Mining, Inc. As part of our project management services, we will integrate the engineering performed by various service providers under one set of specifications, procurement policies, standards, systems and procedures.
The project is anticipated to include a 20M T/year crushing plant with primary and secondary crushing circuits, as well as a high-pressure grinding roll (HPGR) circuit, a 13,750 gpm Merrill-Crowe process plant, a new substation with power distribution and new heap leach pad.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Coordinate and monitor the Contractors’ quality, productivity and performance
- Ensuring work is completed in accordance with contract scope and completed to schedule milestones
- Negotiate and monitor changes to the work scope caused by design and filed changes and site conditions
- Collaborate with the Contracts Administrator to raise the required documentation for the quantification and approval of any changes
- Continuously monitor the Contractor’s safety HSSE performance and ensure that the Contractor’s scope of services is delivered in accordance with the construction schedule and the required design quality requirements
What will you contribute?
- 10 years’ progressive experience in similar role/industry
- Ability to perform and maintain deadlines under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment/pre-site access drug testing
- Ability to travel
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs