This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Roles & Responsibility
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Perform general electrical maintenance on internal wiring, HV panels, MV panels and UPS panels as per drawings and manufacturer recommendation
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components and perform Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Carry out other tasks as directed
- Ensure compliance with all SNC-Lavalin HSE rules.
- Take steps and initiatives to protect environment by limiting printing, energy and water saving.
- Do not engage in unsafe act and always report unsafe conditions
- Report all the incidents immediately.
- Wear required PPE all the time while on work.
- Attend tool box talks and other trainings.
- Prepare work orders for all assigned activities
- Completion of 100% of assigned tasks
- Ensure 100% compliance with PPE requirements
Qualification & Experience :
- Diploma/Certificate in Electrical/Maintenance
- 4-6 years relevant experience preferably in Facility management
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs