Engineer Electrical - PMC Bangalore Location
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful + Gould a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management and cost consultancy services provider; with over 2,400 professionals operating throughout Asia Pacific, UK and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. We support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, important projects and programmes. Our approach is committed to providing first-class professional advice and delivering a quality of service which is second-to-none. This has helped enable our business to develop and maintain robust and long-lasting client partnerships.
We are currently looking for experts to join our Construction Management Team at Nagasandra, Bengaluru, to provide multi-disciplinary services and expertise to our client working on a high end / large size Retail Showroom. The work will involve project management, engineering, and procurement and construction supervision and we’re looking for people at all levels, in particular the role defined below.
We need an experienced MEPF Engineer (Electrical) to be based in Bengaluru to join in our PMC Team managing the end to end process of this prestigious project.
- You should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You will be a recognised expert with a minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the relevant field.
- You will have considerable experience showing clear career progression in your field through working either Client side or for a Consultancy.
- PMC/CMC role background would be desirable
- Successful applicants will have experience of working on high value/high end showroom / malls construction projects of international standards
- Overseas experience in a similar overseas project will be an added qualification
- Knowledge in monitoring and ensuring project cost and budget
- Excellent communication abilities, interpersonal skills of the highest caliber.
- Provide and update project team with information to control costs and expedite delivery
- Support MEPF Manager in validating the documents with respect to client design guidelines, technical drawings, technical specifications and Bill of Material.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with client representatives, consultants, contractors and adjoining property owners
- Coordinate the project progress at every stage with contractors, client contractors, tenants and building managers
- Proactively identify potential problems, conflicts, design and delivery issues using risk management tools and skills to mitigate impact on the project
- Support tendering process from Technical evaluation perspective
- Provide timely regular and accurate reporting on the project progress, costs and quality. Installation checks, pre -commissioning checks, commissioning checks etc.
- Provide substantiated recommendations for variations and ensure contractors and consultants are paid in accordance with contract schedules
- Scheduling all variations per contract and keeping records for monthly reports
- Preparing a brief weekly narrative of site progress and cost issues
- Be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the project
- Providing the planning input for the MEPF works on daily basis.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an Industry standard salary package in a multinational company.