Engineer Electrical - PMC Bangalore Location
- You should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You will be a recognised expert with a minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the relevant field.
- You will have considerable experience showing clear career progression in your field through working either Client side or for a Consultancy.
- PMC/CMC role background would be desirable
- Successful applicants will have experience of working on high value/high end showroom / malls construction projects of international standards
- Overseas experience in a similar overseas project will be an added qualification
- Knowledge in monitoring and ensuring project cost and budget
- Excellent communication abilities, interpersonal skills of the highest caliber.
- Provide and update project team with information to control costs and expedite delivery
- Support MEPF Manager in validating the documents with respect to client design guidelines, technical drawings, technical specifications and Bill of Material.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with client representatives, consultants, contractors and adjoining property owners
- Coordinate the project progress at every stage with contractors, client contractors, tenants and building managers
- Proactively identify potential problems, conflicts, design and delivery issues using risk management tools and skills to mitigate impact on the project
- Support tendering process from Technical evaluation perspective
- Provide timely regular and accurate reporting on the project progress, costs and quality. Installation checks, pre -commissioning checks, commissioning checks etc.
- Provide substantiated recommendations for variations and ensure contractors and consultants are paid in accordance with contract schedules
- Scheduling all variations per contract and keeping records for monthly reports
- Preparing a brief weekly narrative of site progress and cost issues
- Be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the project
- Providing the planning input for the MEPF works on daily basis.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an Industry standard salary package in a multinational company.