This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Education: Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical
Experience: 2-8 years of detail engineering experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery, &
Be able to work with the following under supervision:
- International Codes & Standards, Best Engineering Practices and project specific standards that apply to Automation.
- Project quality management system and procedures.
- Project Electrical Deliverables
Under direct supervision:
- Preparation of all discipline engineering and design deliverables such as slds, specifications, datasheets, BOM, Panel and Cable schedule, interconnection wiring drawings etc.
- Preparation of calculations for cable sizing, grounding sizing and cable tray sizing and all Electrical Equipment sizing calculation.
- Review vendor documents and quotations for compliance with project requirements.
- Assist with cost and manpower estimates
- Enter SPEL database.
- Smart plant Electrical
- 3D model review
- ETAP/SKM Power tools
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Integrity, excellence and work standards
- Flexibility / Adaptability, Proactive
Our Latest Articles