Process Safety Engineer:
Process Safety Engineer should have the relative experience in preparing the following activities for OIL & GAS Projects at FEED and EPC stage. Experience in EPC proposal and estimation is an advantage.
- Experience in preparing of Process safety documents such as THSE philosophy, THSE Plan, Fire protection design basis, F & G Philosophy, hazardous area schedule and F & G Cause and effect diagram.
- Experience in preparing the Fire and safety Layouts such as, F & G layout, escape route and signage, and fire hazardous Layouts, fire water distribution layouts, fire and safety equipment layout.
- Experience in preparing the P & ID’s of fire water storage tanks, pumps and fire water network.
- Experience in preparing the fire protection system layouts such as deluge system foam system etc.
- Experience in preparing the specifications and data sheets of fire and safety equipments.
- Experience in preparing the MR, TQ, and TBE for fire and safety equipments.
- Preparation of Scope of work, participation and close out for all safety studies (e.g. HAZOP, SIL & QRA etc).