Engineer- Infrastructure Drainage
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancy firm. Within the water industry we combine leading-edge engineering with in-depth experience to deliver total water management solutions. Our Infrastructure Drainage team require an Engineer - Infrastructure Drainage to work on challenging Infrastructure drainage projects.
You will be required to:
- To work as part of Atkins’ Infrastructure Drainage team
- To assist/lead the delivery of a range of projects relating to drainage infrastructure design and planning
- Lead day to day liaison with lead business Middle East, UK and other region to ensure project deliverables are developed in accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements.
- Work as a team along with Team Lead, Engineers, CAD Technician
- B.E / B. Tech or M.E / M. Tech Civil Engineering degree from a recognized University.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the highway and other Infrastructure drainage consultancy industry.
- Experience in using hydraulic modelling software Micro drainage, Sewer CAD, StormCAD, InfoWorks, and Civil3D, InRoads etc.
- Planning, analysis and design of drainage network system.
- Responsible for all aspects of the drainage design conforming to required standards.
- Co-ordination with other discipline teams
- Produce project design drawings from concept to the tender stage.
- Produce Technical Specifications for drainage infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of project design reports.
- Excellent Knowledge of Hydrology and Hydraulics of networks
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English (written and aural).
- Prior knowledge for international design codes would be an added advantage.
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We encourage participation in all forms of training and have an active programme of in-house and well as external training for all of our engineers.
Rewards and Benefits
- A competitive salary offered to the right person
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee, family
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee
- Annual bonus
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive engineers to join our expanding W&E Business.
Our Latest Articles