Engineer QA/QC MEPF - PMC Bangalore Location
- Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in a related field.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in a Construction Industy.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the QA/QC field is mandatory
- Professional membership, if any would be considered additional qualification, but not mandatory
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large show room and/or commercial projects encompassing high side and low side MEPF works
- Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures both within projects, with clients and internally.
- Preparation and implementation of QA/QC policies and procedures
- Carry out audits for ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and recommend the necessary corrective actions and measures
- Monitor policies and procedures and report any areas where improvement is required
- Assist the MEPF Manager/Construction Managers in reviewing the contractor’s specific quality plans and produce recommendations
- Ensure timely and effective resolution for QA or QC issues, in coordination with MEPF Manager / Construction Manager
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of MEPF works executed as required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed on site.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensure activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the contractors representative and Site Engineer in charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Mechnical, Electrical, Fire Fighting discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Assess method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Liaise with Contractors quality Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an Industry standard salary package in a multinational company.