Engineering Graphics Specialist
Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
Our Rail and Transit group is looking for someone who can provide assistance with marketing communication design. Responsibilities will cover creating graphics and layouts for business reports, proposals and presentation for both print and online deliveries and developing data visualization solutions to support our simulation and data analytics teams
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Contribute creative solutions and process improvement techniques.
- Ensure graphics and content are accurate and readable.
- Utilize the processes to ensure quality and efficiency of graphic materials.
- Design electronic communication materials for projects with illustrative and graphic elements using adobe Suite and other applicable design software.
- Interface with peers and cross-functional teams regarding the execution of presentations, business cases, communication materials and other deliverables.
- Provide materials and information in preparation of deliverable documents and presentations.
- Assist in formatting large documents and collecting the input.
- Perform administrative tasks and provide support/coordinate the team.
- Follow the corporate brand, style, and design guidelines.
What will you contribute?
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop)
- Design experience for digital delivery and 3D visualization preferred.
- Microsoft Office Power point experience is preferred.
- An interest in Engineering or Transportation is beneficial.
- Ability to work effectively and perform various tasks as assigned.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits.
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes.
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.).
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com