Engineering Graphics Specialist
Why SNC Lavalin?
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious prizes in the world. Within Canada, our Rail & Transit team has been selected to design and deliver most of the recent Greenfield and Brownfield LRT, ALRT and Light Metro jobs awarded in the last 10 years including the Canada Line, Calgary West LRT, Edmonton North LRT, the Evergreen Line, the Confederation Line and Eglinton-Crosstown. We are actively working on delivering the Confederation Line (Ottawa) and Eglinton-Crosstown (Toronto) and have a number of other projects at the proposal stage or awaiting award.
Our Rail and Transit group is looking for someone who can provide assistance with marketing communication design. Responsible for creating graphics and layouts for business reports, proposals and presentation for both print and online deliveries
How will you contribute to the team?
- Interface with peers and cross-functional teams regarding the execution of presentations, business cases, communication materials and other deliverables;
- Contribute creative solutions and process improvement techniques;
- Provide materials and information in preparation of deliverable documents and presentations;
- Design electronic communication materials for projects with illustrative and graphic elements using Adobe Suite and other applicable design software;
- Assist in formatting large documents and collecting the input;
- Ensure graphics and content are accurate and readable;
- Utilize the processes to ensure quality and efficiency of graphic materials;
- Follow the corporate brand, style, and design guidelines;
- Perform administrative tasks and provide support/coordinate the team.
What will you contribute?
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Design experience for digital delivery and 3D visualization preferred.
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint experience is preferred
- An interest in Engineering or Transportation is beneficial
- Ability to work effectively and perform various tasks as assigned
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com