Why join us?
SNC-Lavalin provides cutting-edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic to the Southern African region and Australasia, our multicultural workforce is driven by a fierce pride in their work and a pioneering vision.
SNC-Lavalin is truly a global leader in its field and has been chosen to design and build some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the President. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Responsible to actively manage the Executives’ calendar of appointments and meetings.
- Complete and submit expense reports.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence.
- Produce reports and presentations.
- Maintaining filing and database systems while looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, meetings, and travel agendas.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Executives’ schedule is followed and respected.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement communication, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Executives’ ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of study - business or communication related preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior administrative role supporting senior level executives.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, other senior leaders, and external partners.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. https://www.snclavalin.com
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs