Executive Assistant/Proposal Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
At SNC-Lavalin, we believe the world-class expertise and unwavering commitment of our employees are the reasons for our success. We value collaboration, integrity, respect and openness above all else, and we empower our people to grow and learn. Join us, as we work to become the world’s most sought-after engineering firm.
Reporting to the Proposal Manager – Toronto, the Executive Assistant / Proposal Coordinator will provide support for two key functions within the business unit. As a seasoned administrator, this role will provide executive assistance to the Senior Vice President for scheduling, communications, and document preparation. In addition, this role will be responsible for supporting the coordination of Proposal Responses (RFQ, RFP, etc.) and other Sales Documentation, in collaboration with a dispersed team of key contributors and subject matter experts, both in Canada and the USA for opportunities focusing on transportation.
- Coordinate executive communications including managing email and phone calls
- Manage expense reports, time approvals, and IT requests for the team
- Schedule and book meetings and manage travel itineraries
- Prepare documents for both internal and external audiences as required
- Other executive administrative duties as assigned
- Understands the submission requirements and necessary schedule
- Organizes, collates, and distributes all proposal documents issued by the client
- Develops and maintains RFI tracking log
- Maintains checklists of mandatory forms, signatures and approvals, and track progress to completion
- Sets up, manages, and administers SharePoint sites for proposal function
- Provides document support during colour reviews, including tracking and consolidating all comments, inputs and edits for a dispersed team
- Contribute content library, to ensure high quality of information and improve response time for Business Development opportunities and proposal response
- Coordinate printing, assembly, binding, and delivery of proposal
- Other proposal duties as assigned
This role within the Global Business Development, Rail & Transit team requires:
- University degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- 5 + years of relevant experience, preferably in administration
- Detail-oriented professional who collaborates effectively and upholds a strict level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, being flexible and takes initiative to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with firm deadlines
- A high energy team player keen to engage in the tactical execution of a comprehensive business growth plan for our company
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.