Facilities and Asset Management Consultant
Faithful+Gould are a worldwide integrated project and programme management consultancy. Wherever in the world, we support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, projects and programmes. To name a few, our clients include Royal Mail Group, GSK, Roche, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust, Heathrow Airport Limited, Ministry of Justice and Houses of Parliament
We use our constructive expertise to provide strategic solutions throughout the asset lifecycle. Whether for buildings or for infrastructure, we are the trusted professional consultant of choice ensuring our clients’ assets fully contribute to the ambitions of the core business. This is specifically what our Strategic Facilities Management Consulting do – and they are expanding their team. Building upon our recent successes the Strategic Facilities Consulting team are looking for sharp, ambitious and client focused consultants to further develop our service and be part of our team helping to drive it into its next period of growth – it’s an exciting time and we want to hear from you.
Are we right for each other?
We are looking for, customer focused, collaborative individuals who will offer strategic and technical facilities management consulting services to key clients. You will work across various areas of Facilities Management including audit and performance improvement; strategy and transformation; procurement and supply chain management. We are looking for people who have operational, technical and commercial skills and experience in Facilities Management. We are recruiting for Consultant and Senior Consultant levels and whilst the SAM team are predominantly based in London, this is not a pre-requisite and we are open to discussing flexible working options.
To join us you’ll:
- Be a member/fellow of RICS/BIFM/IFMA/CIPS/CIOB or similar qualification;
- Be strongly analytical, with the ability to identify, define and articulate Client requirements and apply logical thinking to design and present solutions;
- Possess both strong technical, excel and report writing skills, with the ability to use these skills to meet the needs of our clients.
- Be a team player - you enjoy collaborative working and create a great framework for teams to work within. You publicly credit teams for high performance, anticipating problems and helping resolve conflict among colleagues or clients;
- Be forward looking and clearly understand your own role in fulfilling the wider goals of the business. You are able to “read” situations well, understanding and influencing the dynamics and drivers of relationships with colleagues and clients alike;
- Be a strong communicator and be confident in building rapport with external stakeholders across various levels of seniority, and gauge the need to adopt/flex a different approach when required;
- Preferably have operational experience in the delivery of the following, in relation to property assets:
- Performance management
- Statutory Maintenance Compliance
- Contract review and advice
- Technical and Commercial specification drafting (including hard FM/soft FM/tender cost models)
- Contract Management
- Cost and commercial management
- Remediation and improvement
- Business continuity and risk management
- Strategy and organisational reviews
- Change and Programme Management
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Our Latest Articles