Why join us?
We are hiring! The Inspector is an integral part of our Construction Management Team. This position is based out of our Denver Colorado Office, but will be assigned to field projects in southern Colorado.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide administrative and operations support.
- Responsible for the compilation of data and the preparation of reports.
- Coordinates operation within organization unit to ensure consistency with policies and procedures.
- Must have good computer skills and be able to utilize standard office software’s.
- Prior experience working with CDOT is preferred.
- Observes underground installations and determines whether construction work is being performed in substantial compliance with contract plans and specifications.
- Verifies form construction rebar placement, concrete mixture, pile driving blow counts, drainage structure placement, subgrade and base construction.
- Writes diary inspection reports, weather reports, and documents test results and observations.
- Assists in all types of record keeping and field measurements, as needed.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- High school degree plus six years’ experience OR Associated degree plus four years’ experience is required.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and to understand contract plans and specifications.
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs